When it all feels like its gonna fall apart....

Author: Dutchess of Yum // Category:
How is it that when you feel like you are fallin apart, your mom is the one that is inspired by God to give you words of wisdom and comfort??

Its so funny how the one person that you don't want to hear "I told you so" from is the one God chooses to say it!

I guess what I'm trying to say is "Thank you mom, for all your words of kindness and encouragement! You always know exactly what to say when I need it the most. God chose you to be my mother because He knew that no other woman would have the strength or patience to put up with me!! I love you!!"

God has a way of using people in your life to minister to you, even when its the smallest voice such as my son, Dynamo (coined by my mom). One day I was having some troubles and in the car heading to my parents house (30 minutes from my house), this small voice begins to sing " Oh no, you never let go, through the calm and through the storm, oh no you never let, Lord, you never let go of me". A song that we sing in church often by Matt Redman. www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIAdgLR1ZGw Such a sweet reminder that God is holding us close!! Thank you God for your sweet little reminders when we need it the most!!!


1 Response to "When it all feels like its gonna fall apart...."

Patricia Says :
November 7, 2008 at 3:44 PM

How sweet you are!

<3

Post a Comment